Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Waves Podcast: Motivation for Creatives & Entrepreneurs

Jan 14, 2019

This week's episode of Waves Podcast is DENSE. It is super interesting and is 99% of new knowledge - the remaining 1% is the time I was talking. Aleise Kay is a coach in finance and well-being and she explained us how these two elements are linked. We tend to assume that being good at finances is just about saving up but things are different to her. You need to know who you are, what you want, learn, be open, and much more to become financially responsible. Funnily enough, I thought this episode would be different from the others. More technical, less spiritual... Well it wasn't. Turns out if you want to manage your money well, you need to manage yourself well. Be at peace and feel good. Then you can invest.